"North Texans for 9/11 Truth" at the "Resist Tyranny Expo"
posted by TomT on sat, 04/20/2013 - 11:19am
- Bipartisan Report: U.S. Practiced Widespread Torture
- Media Roots Radio: Post 9/11, How We All Became Boiled Frogs
- When False Flags Don't Fly
- International Law? March 9th, 2013 Episode 261
- Cheney Admits that He Lied about 9/11
- Americans – Like Nazi Germans – Don’t Notice that All of Our Rights Are Slipping Away
- Why All Americans Should Care About the Holy Land Foundation Case
- Know Your Terrorists: Ayman Al-Zawahiri-Episode 258 16 Feb 2013
- Forgetting Torture: Lee Hamilton, John Brennan, and Abu Zubaydah
- It Has Happened Here: The Police State is Real
- The 9/11 Plan: Cheney, Rumsfeld and the “Continuity of Government”
- Guantanamo Secret Censor Frustrates Judge In 9/11 Case
- Now on iTunes, Hulu, Flixter and Rotten Tomatoes: 9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out
- Michael Moore: "I support... hope for A New Investigation"
- 'Solving the Mystery of WTC 7' surpasses One Million Views
- The Case Against Ralph Eberhart, NORAD’s 9/11 Commander
- RFK children speak about JFK assassination
- The Coming Drone Attack on America
- Oliver Stone: 'US Has Become An Orwellian State'
- Discussion with Miles Kara about 9/11 air defense
- 'Don't Mention This to Anyone': Why Did American Airlines Suppress News of the First Hijacking on 9/11?
- Rudi Dekkers Behind Bars for Drug Trafficking
- Final Report of Toronto Hearings on 9/11 Now Available
- Why Louis Freeh Should Be Investigated For 9/11
- New Video: Inside 9/11 - Who diverted the fighter jets?
- Two Oklahoma Airports: David Boren, KuwAm, and 9/11
- Abu Zubaydah Poses a Real Threat to al Qaeda
- Ed Asner Questions 9/11 on CBS Sunday Morning- Sept 30, 2012
- Breaking: Israel Lobbyist - We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran
- Controversial 9/11 film soars to #1 on PBS, breaks local records
Saturday, April 13th, 2013
The “North Texans for 9/11 Truth”
Group had the opportunity to participate in the Dallas area RESIST TYRANNY EXPO giving away DVDs and literature to the hundreds who turned out at the all day event.
The “Resist Tyranny Expo” hosted by the Constitutional Defenders of Texas (HERE ) was designed as a unifying event to provide a venue for people to get together and exchange discourse on Constitutional freedom and promote an environment that encourages awareness of the pressing issues that face our country today. On stage there was an open mic. A very wide spectrum of groups, associations, individuals and vendors were in attendance with over 35 tables set-up.
The Resist Tyranny Expo highlighted the Anniversary of Three Tyrannical Events on April 19... "The Shot that was heard around the world", Waco, and Oklahoma City Bombing.
- Never Forget Waco! The 20th anniversary of the Waco Massacre on April 19th 199361 men, women and 19 children died.
- Expose the coverup of Oklahoma City Murrah building bombing on April 19th 1995 168 lives, 19 children under the age of 6 died.
- Remember the first shots of the American Revolution @ Lexington and Concord April 19th 1775.
Among the speakers:
Former Rep Charles Key spoke on the History of the OK City Bombing. Paul Revere inspired people with the spirit of freedom. Waco survivor Clive Doyle talked about his experiences 20 years ago during and after the tragic fire that killed 17 children, one being his daughter.
By Danielle Tcholakian Published: April 21, 2013
NYPD beefs up security at the 9/11 and Central Park runsThe NYPD spared no precaution at the city’s Sunday runs, in the wake of two horrific bombings near the finish line of last week’s Boston Marathon.
- RELATED ARTICLES
- Mayor provides security for sister of Boston bombing suspects
- (UPDATE) Boston bombing suspects were planning more attacks, throat injury delays Tsarnaev interrogation
An NYPD spokesperson described the myriad security measures taken, involving personnel from nearly every unit in the force. Any cars parked in the vicinity of the 9/11 Memorial Run and Walk, from Pier 57 to the World Trade Center, were relocated, and checked for explosives as a precaution. Radiation sweeps were conducted prior to the event all along the route, and the bomb squad conducted specific sweeps at Pier 57. Explosive and vapor-wake dogs with the K-9 unit were deployed inside the pier and along the route as well, and all trash cans along the route were removed. One of the bombs at the Boston Marathon was thought to have been placed in a trash can. Runners were also flanked by security on either side: NYPD scooter officers sped along the bike path parallel to the runners, and critical response vehicles were deployed on the West Side Highway, on the opposite side of the runners’ route. A counter-terror video car was also deployed along the way on the West Side Highway, to capture 360-degree video. Culling through video footage collected from runners and spectators was one of the ways the Boston Police Department and others in the Joint Terrorism Task Force were able to locate the suspects, and eventually provide photos of them to the public.
All of the same precautions were taken at the four-mile Central Park run.Runners were also required to carry their belongings in a clear plastic bag, one Central Park runner said.That runner said she asked her boyfriend to run with his cell phone in case anything bad happened.“He said no!” she exclaimed.